‘Under H&S Legislation you MUST get help from a competent person…’

We provide services for being your competent person as required under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.

Under H&S Legislation you must get help from a competent person to enable you to meet these requirements.

A competent person is someone who has sufficient training and experience or knowledge and other qualities that allow them to assist you properly. The level of competence required will depend on the complexity of the situation and the particular help you need.

We are Chartered Members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).

We are also registered on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR).

Contact us to find out how we can help you comply with H&S Legislation.

Find out more!

Click Here